Jul 15, 2012

tidbits, tea, and toast.

These last few weeks have really cleared my head.  I have made choices I've been dreading, openly admitted needing to adjust my sails in term of my career, cleared up some loose ends with people, and am over some health hurdles I've been nervous about.  I realize more now that ever that I used to spend a lot of time over-analyzing situations because I'm afraid of what might happen if I'm not prepared for it... But the truth is that even when we prepare, things never go quite that way do they?   And in the end, it's courage, not planning, that gets us from one moment to the next. 



Ps. This whole time I had it all wrong.  It's not about fixing something that is broken, but about finding something that doesn't need fixed.   You make it all real for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment