Apr 5, 2011

New Job


So I'll sing a melody and hope to God
you're listening. Sleep
ing softly while I sing
and I'll be your memories, your lullaby for
all the times, hoping my voice could
get it right.

Today was day one of the new job. Scratch that, technically day two--but day one was that mindless orientation where they tell you things about corporate compliance, benefits, and agency history that you tend to never remember anyway. My last job, though I loved it dearly, was not exactly "by the books" so I knew going in that this job would challenge me in new ways. I chose to work in the community that I grew up in, and in many ways that will be a blessing and a challenge. I walked into this newly built building, into my newly built office, with new co-workers and new job requirements. Lets see how this goes.


Thanks for encouraging me and following me down this new journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment