I know it's only 5 days into the new year, but I've already got a pretty good handle on what I do and do not want to be. I want more hugs this year. More kisses on my forehead. Someone to be completely tangled up with. I want to soak in the sunshine on a nice little vacation. I want to spoil my cute little puppy. I want to dance. I want to laugh until my stomach hurts and give other people the giggles right along with me. These are the things that make me the happiest.
Random Questions For You Little Loves:
(1) tell me one song you love to sing at the top of your lungs
(2) tell me one fear you have
(3) tell me one thing that makes you feel complete
(1) This is hard for me because if you know me, you know I sing to everything. Right now in the shower I really love to sing "Criminal" by Fiona Apple.
(2) I am terrified of the dark.
(3) Sunshine. Hugs from someone who is dear to your heart. A song that describes your whole day. Warm fuzzies from a cute boy. The perfect shoes. (Should I go on?)
(For those of you who aren't bloggers, you CAN leave me anonymous comments--just sayin')