Jan 5, 2011

You Make It Real For Me.

I know it's only 5 days into the new year, but I've already got a pretty good handle on what I do and do not want to be. I want more hugs this year. More kisses on my forehead. Someone to be completely tangled up with. I want to soak in the sunshine on a nice little vacation. I want to spoil my cute little puppy. I want to dance. I want to laugh until my stomach hurts and give other people the giggles right along with me. These are the things that make me the happiest.



Random Questions For You Little Loves:
(1) tell me one song you love to sing at the top of your lungs

(2) tell me one fear you have

(3) tell me one thing that makes you feel complete


My answers:

(1) This is hard for me because if you know me, you know I sing to everything. Right now in the shower I really love to sing "Criminal" by Fiona Apple.

(2) I am terrified of the dark.

(3) Sunshine. Hugs from someone who is dear to your heart. A song that describes your whole day. Warm fuzzies from a cute boy. The perfect shoes. (Should I go on?)

(For those of you who aren't bloggers, you CAN leave me anonymous comments--just sayin')

8 comments:

  1. 1) metallica: so what
    2) getting my junk stuck in a meat grinder
    3) driving my chevy truck with metallica blowing the speakers wile trying to keep my junk out of a meat grinder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joel Clear? Is that you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. no not joel

    ReplyDelete
  4. its anonymous you silly goose hanna banana.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) Don McLean's - American Pie

    2) Spiders!

    3) Seeing your beautiful face.. And since you won't believe that. Family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1)Headstrong-Trapt.

    2)Losing the people I care about most.

    3)Being able to just have that one person that I can tell anything to.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1) sublime - what i got.

    2) mean ass hornets and wasp

    3) when I actually have a perfect day and then it gets even better when i come home to my dog and girl just waiting for me

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. Love Train by the O'Jays.
    2. Something bad happening to my children.
    3. Jesus

    ReplyDelete