Nov 27, 2010

GOSH I need this off my chest.

I have to be cautious, even in my own blog, about venting in order to prevent making a bad thing worse, but I will stand by today being a good reason I'm not longer close with people I used to be. There is a reason things pass generations untalked about. Part of being the bigger person means letting curiosity not get the best of you about things that in the long run may or may not be true but wouldn't make a large difference anyway. Part of life is learning to love and let go. People are different. People handle different situations differently. But when people take a situation that has nothing to do with them and twist it to their liking--that's manipulation.

Thanks Hanna for letting me beat a dead horse until I felt better about this whole thing. I love you tons and tons.

1 comment: