Mar 20, 2011

MI AMORE VOLE FE YAH



I find out this week about a job I've been anxious about. It's strange really for me to be so nervous about it, but I worry that I won't live up to anyones expectation, mainly my own. My last job meant an awful lot to me--and a few select others could relate to saying that there was next to no way to leave that job without taking your work home with you at some point. They'd wake you in the middle of the night with a phone call or a crisis. Despite that, I loved the kids and therefore loved my job. This job has the same idea, but rather than a centrally located work place, it's a lot of travel. That also is a worry to me. I know better than to look a gift horse in the mouth though, and I am giving it my all if the opportunity comes my way.


Side note: I have the worst insomnia lately. Sorry to my friends I'm texting at 3 or 4 in the morning because I've gotten tired of staring at the ceiling, shuffling through playlists, or waiting for sleep to find me. I appreciate your company.

I'm taking risks in my thinking. Taking chances in my life. I'm letting other people take chances on me. I know more now then ever that it is physically impossible to please anyone and almost impossible to please anyone if I can't first make myself happy. Lets see where this little adventure takes me..

No comments:

Post a Comment