Dec 22, 2010

Lets just stay strangers who smile too much

It's too late baby, there's no turning around

I got my hands in my pocket & my head in the clouds:



I'm gearing up for a great week-- a week of really feeling like I'm fitting in my own shoes, in my own skin. That's silly to say that all of that happens when one person comes home right? I know who I am but it's like having the other shoe on your foot or something. I am looking to dominate new york that week. And it's my birthday week. Psyched to pick up my dress for my party tomorrow.

Have you ever obsessed over the idea of something so much that one day you wake up and realize how silly you were to ever believe that any of that were possible? I know that seems vague but just know that I set things right in my head today, and that is minimal to you and serious to me. You don't grow when you're shoving yourself into this little idea you want someone to believe in. Chapter closed. That's it. I was really dumb for ever limiting who I was for what someone else might find in me.

Last noteworthy thing since it's past my bedtime, I like getting completely caught up in good conversation. I like that feeling of the unknown and piecing it all together. I like the thrill and the chance of it all. I have spent far too much time in my life playing it safe. Lets mix things up a little bit.

"When I'm good, I'm good. When I'm bad I'm even better."

No comments:

Post a Comment