Nov 15, 2010

There's a devil on my shoulder baby, and I believe too many things he says

Today felt eternally long but it also let me sort out some things. I sorted out a lot of things in my head and I can absolutely say I make mistakes, and going forward I will be more conscious of my impact, however little that is, on peoples lives. Today has been one of those days where I look at the world and can pinpoint things I want to change--little things, big things, you name it. My posture, how often I work out, a residents attitude, my relationship with my dad, the frequency I talk to my best friend. I just really like when I am this focused..

My love is like a blanket
That gets a little bit too warm sometimes
I wanna wrap somebody in it
Who can hold me in his arms
Cause when it got a little too hot in there
He was always stepping out for air and he froze
Oh he froze

1 comment:

  1. you quote that grace potter! you go glen coco YOU GO GLEN COCO

    ReplyDelete