Jul 3, 2010

I'm not alive if I'm lonely, so please don't leave

I am barefoot curled up on the carpet with a glass of sweet white wine. The breeze is coming in through the window but it's the kind of breeze that sweeps over your skin which is already on high alert from the beads of sweat budding up. It's the perfect night for bad decisions, if you were in a position to make any.

Instead, I'm curled up in a suburban apartment watching a cute little kitty. It's a nice break from the monotony that is my everyday life but leaves too much quiet time for my conscience to flood back in... It gives you the nice slap in the face you've been needing..

As fate would have it, the things you seemed to think you need are fingertip lengths away..and it's just far enough..

1 comment:

  1. I think I know that feeling. Just keep being your sweet, sweet self. And I have an award for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete