Dec 18, 2010

What's that life?

What life? You want to close our agency in Christmas Eve? What's that life? You mean that's only one more paycheck? What's that life? You mean I won't have health insurance after that date either? Oh you mean right when they're trying to figure out what's wrong with me? And have the people who promised to be there for me disappear when I need them most (sparing the few who'd never dream of doing that to me)? That's how you want to let this play out?

Fine. I don't care. You can throw me down in the dirt, I'll pick myself back up, time and time and time again. You can make me cry, but I have a smile that can light up a room and I'm going to use it. You can shatter my heart into a million little pieces, I'll find some glue. I'm not afraid of hard times, they teach me to appreciate the good times. They show me lessons in life that I will never forget.. You can do what you must, but I'll make you look silly when despite all the rain clouds, I'm still dancing in the sunshine.

Go Right Ahead. Try Your Damn Best.

No comments:

Post a Comment