Dec 2, 2010

About 7:30 on a Saturday, I was waiting for the phone and hoping you would say to get undressed and look your best for me

Press Play:



Sometimes I am still surprised by how insightful animals are. Last night Lucy (my puppy) who is usually a bit ADHD and plays with anything that moves just wanted to lay with me. It's like she knew that my head was wandering to places I try desperately to not let it wander. The silence is like an on switch to my brain, laying alone with my pillow. This dog has been such a freaking blessing to me!

One thing I really wanted to start fresh about with this blog (as opposed to the old one if you followed) is that while it was much needed I had been a bit cold, bitter, aired some dirty laundry there that had been weighing me down for a long time. I started fresh because if you actually know me I tend to be an optimist, finding good thoughts and things even in the worst situation. I wanted to open up a little and let people really know me here, because I tend to come off cold and well-guarded. I'm actually quite emotional, quite fragile, but anything from average. I feel like I sounded like a man-hating, life sucking, lump of space. Maybe that's who I was I don't know.

All I know is life is incredibly crazy and mixed up but if you're waiting for someone else to make it everything it could be, you're going to miss out. I'm crawling back into bed to watch "say anything" and laugh. Snow days are my favorite, so is Marshmallow Lovers hot chocolate. Thanks for everything loves.

If it's a broken part, replace it
If it's a broken arm, then brace it
If it's a broken heart, than face it
And hold your own
Know your name
Go your own way

No comments:

Post a Comment